Do I need this if I have the ZINE?
Is there a digital version anywhere?
MAPPING the CATACOMBS - PAMPHLET
A downloadable game
Hello! Mapping the Catacombs is no longer available as a free download. The complete version of MAPPING the CATACOMBS is now in 6x9 book form with clarified rules and a lot of new content and illustrations. It’s available on Amazon now!
Grab 2d6, pen & paper, a coin, and quickly generate your party & their equipment to start mapping the catacombs.
A solo pen & paper RPG featuring a unique catacomb mapping technique. Also great for one shot adventures. Fair warning: a highly lethal experience!
Two six-sided die (d6) and one coin are all that is required to play.
Beneath the city, down into one of the nondescript entrances to the cave system, the catacombs and ossuaries of forgotten times are waiting.
- Illustration focused catacomb mapping system
- d6 Catacomb Confusion mechanic to ensure waywardness
- 2d6 Encounters table
- d6 Urn table
- d6 Treasure table
- d6 Insanity table
PRINT: 2 sided, short edge
I hope this finds you well!
COMING SOON: LOST in the FOREST
A special thank you to artist & designer Sally Yoo for playtesting.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Thanks & UpdatesApr 05, 2020
- Hello again from the CATACOMBSAug 12, 2019
- CATACOMBS ZINE and LOST in the FOREST are coming soon!Jun 27, 2019
- Major Update for Improved Solo Player ExperienceMay 19, 2019
- Updates to MAPPING the CATACOMBSApr 15, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.